Report on the occurrence of specific information about the issuer
1. General information
1.1. Full name of the issuer
Chumak Private Joint Stock Company.
1.2. Legal form of the issuer
1.3. Issuer’s identification code
1.4. Issuer’s location
74800 Kakhovka city, 3 Kozatska str.
1.5. Issuer’s intercity code, telephone and fax
(0552) 32 60 01 (0552) 32 61 00
1.6. Issuer’s e-mail address
1.7. Web-page address used by the issuer for information disclosure
1.8. Type of specific information in accordance with the requirements of Chapter 2 of Section II or information on mortgage-backed securities complying with the requirements of Section III of this Regulation.
Making decisions on the placement of securities in an amount exceeding 25 percent of the authorized capital.
2. Message text
The General Meeting of Shareholders of "Chumak" PJSC, which took place on the 20th of January 2012 (Minutes No. 1/2012 as of the 20th of January, 2012) resolved to increase the authorized capital of the Company by increasing the number of shares of the existing nominal value through additional contributions and private offering of the additionally issued company’s shares.
1. Types, number and amount of securities, method of their offering (public, private) - 280,000,000 ordinary registered shares with a total nominal value of UAH 280,000,000.00 are offered for placement. Placement method - private offering.
2. Types, form of existence of securities offered - simple registered shares of non-documentary form of existence.
3. Increase of the authorized capital of the joint-stock company through the additional issue of shares - when all newly issued shares are placed, the authorized capital of Chumak PrJSC will increase by UAH 280,000,000.00 and will amount to UAH 349,092,560.00. Shares are placed at a price of 10.00 (ten) rubles for one share equal to their nominal value and market value approved by the Supervisory Board of the Company (minutes dated the 19th of December, 2011). The owner of 10 or more percent of the Company's shares by the placement of shares is Chumak Holdings Limited; the number of shares owned by it is 6,909,252 units, which is 99.9999% of the Company's share capital.
4. The percentage ratio of the amount of securities (except investment certificates) they are placed for in the total amount of securities (except investment certificates) of the issuer in circulation to the size of the issuer's authorized capital as of the day of making the resolution - the ratio of the amount of securities they are placed for to the size of the authorized capital of PJSC "Chumak" as of the day of making the resolution is 405.25%; the ratio of the total amount of securities in circulation to the authorized capital of "Chumak" PJSC as of the day of making the resolution is 100%.
5. Information on the rights that investors in securities, offered shares (in respect of which there has been made a resolution on placement) receive shall be distributed only among the shareholders of the Company. Shareholders of the Company have the rights and obligations defined by the legislation of Ukraine and the Articles of Association of the Company.
6. The method of payment for securities shall be cash.
7. The purpose of placement of securities, as well as the direction of use of the funds received - shares shall be placed to ensure the growth of the Company's production. All financial resources received as a result of the placement of shares will be used in areas that correspond to the goals and objectives of the Company's activities and are defined in the Company's Articles of Association.
8. The last name, first name and patronymic of the members of the authorized body, which has made the decision on the placement of securities, who acquired or plan to acquire the securities being placed; the number of securities that are planned to be acquired or have already been acquired by these persons - as of the day of drafting this message, the number of shares each shareholder plans to acquire is unknown.
9. Information about the possibility of securities conversion - the possibility of securities conversion is not provided.
10. Other material information in accordance with the offering memorandum - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Joint-Stock Companies", in the process of private offering of shares additionally placed by the Company, shareholders enjoy the preemptive right to purchase shares. Persons who are shareholders of the Company as of the day the General Meeting of Shareholders has adopted a resolution on increasing the authorized capital of the company through private offering of shares enjoy the pre-emptive right to purchase shares offered for placement in an amount proportional to their shares in the total number of shares of the Company as of the day the General Meeting of Shareholders has adopted a resolution on increasing the authorized capital of the company through private offering of shares.
3.1. The person specified below confirms the accuracy of the information contained in the message, and acknowledges that he/she takes responsibilities enshrined by the law.
(Initials and name of the head)